Of course a lot of low calorie and harmless items are available in every food market.. But something like a lethargy given by friends, wrong choice of food, just one day myth or temptation hinders us and put in a risk.. Though I admit that a single day does not count much, it triggers the taste buds next two days.. I will eat more the next two days after a treat.. I hope most of you would agree to my point..
- Step 1: Choosing a restaurant.. I will suggest subway and any mexican grill like Chipotle.
- Step 2: Choosing less fat items over more.. This choice is for Indian restaurants..
- Step 3: If it is a evening dine out, manage lunch with a slice of wheat bread + veggies and skip the tiffin.. Also skip starter and dessert.. That is the wish decision for night..
- Step 4: If it is a lunch, minimize you night intake.. Like,, you can just have a guava or some fruit juice for night, instead of a meal..
- Step 5: Drink plain hot water after the heavy meal.. It burns the excess oil/ fat..
Choose veg/ non-veg clear soup/ rasam kind of soups over tomato/ cream/ sweet corn/ hot and sour soup
Tikkas/ Kebabs are less in fat compared to fries.. Select Paneer Tikkas/ Fish Tikkas/ Chicken Kebabs.. If it happens to be a day that they don’t have tandooris, better skip the starter.. Avoid fried papads.. It is better to have roasted papads..
With a small piece of spicy starter it is good to have the following items.. Though the gravies have butter, it is at least good for health.. I never mentioned to have all at a time.. Please note you have to combine rice with a gravy/ bread with a gravy/ just a tiffin item
Most of the hotels serve fruit salad these days.. If you feel heavy it is better to avoid a dessert.. For me it gives the most guilt..
So next time you go for a party checkout what out eat and enjoy the day with no doubt..