Today we are going to see Weight Loss Diet Plan for Hostel Girls Indian Style. I tried to lose weight for the first time, when I was in hostel. There are many challenges to lose weight being hosteller. Hot water, chapathis and healthy vegetable curries are hard to get. It will be difficult to preserve fruits or vegetables.
Still, there are a few tips to follow a weight loss diet, being hosteler. This diet chart will be useful to hostel girls. This diet chart will be in Indian style. These tips where given to me by my Doctor.
- Buy corn flakes, quick oats, almonds and fiber biscuits in advance
- Buy any fruit like apples, oranges, carrots or guava half kilos at a time. It will come for 3 days. For 3 days, you can store without fridge.
- Buy wheat bread, if they prepare chapathi very rare in your hostel
- Get some gingelly oil, kollu podi or karuveppilai podi from home
Similar to these, you have other charts like Healthy Diet Plan for Working Women
Weight Loss Diet Plan for Hostel Girls in Indian Style
- Green Tea
Breakfast Include any one from the following option
- Quick Oats Porridge with milk available
- Corn Flakes with milk available
- 2 Idlis or Dosas from hostel. No other tiffins.
- some cut fruits
- rice or variety rice available in hostel with kollu podi and vegetable side dish
- 2 slices of Brown bread with vegetable side dish availabel in hostels, in case of strict diet
- Coffee or Tea with Badam
- Coffee or Tea with Biscuits
Dinner Include any one from the following option
- if the tiffin is chapathis or dosa, have it in hostel (count 2)
- Brown bread with side dish available for that night
- One large papaya or banana
Note: Go for walking or gym along with hostel mates. Play some outdoor games. When you are eating out in restaurants, be cautious and have only tikkas, rotis, dhal and soups.
My other Charts Healthy Diet Chart for Working Women