In this post, we are going to see some Weight Loss Tips. If you wish to lose weight, you should rearrange your kitchen and fridge with items needed for that, first. I am going to mention some weight loss tips about that today.
In the previous post, I told you how I rearranged my refrigerator.. In this section I am going to tell you how to alter the kitchen pantry.. If you are puzzled why I am writing a post on this, I would answer you as follows.. No one can think about weight loss after stocking Chocolates, Ice Creams, Sweets and Oil fried snacks in home.. So I thought I must write on this..
C’mon lets walk-through my kitchen cabinets..
This is a cabinet in which I usually store health drinks, coffee, tea like stuffs.. Now I have stocked it with the following items
- Honey – For making lemon and honey
- Raw Sugar/ Brown Sugar – I substituted regular refined sugar with raw sugar.. You may question me, why do I use sugar when trying hard to loose weight.. I use it in fruit juices and coolers
- Palm Sugar and Dry Ginger Powder – for making masala milk
- Green Tea – you all know a lot about green tea than me 🙂
These are the items I keep in my kitchen without fail.. I told you already that I am fond of millets.. Please do not think that I am advertising on brands or so.. These are the store bought items.. Whichever brand you feel the best, buy and use that brand.. I just wish to list the items, nothing else..
- Whole Wheat Flour
- Ragi Flour/ Finger Millet Flour
- Bajra Flour/ Pearl Millet Flour
- Red Rice Aval/ Red Poha
- Ragi Semiya/ Finger Millet Semolina
- Samba Wheat Puttu Powder
These are the spices I include in my regular diet.. These items help out in digestion and have a lot more benefits..
- Pepper/ Milagu
- Fenugreek/ Venthayam
- Cumin Seeds/ Jeeragam
- Mustard Seeds/ Kadugu
- Carom Seeds/ Omam/ Ajwain
- Cinnamon/ Pattai
- Green Gram
- Chick Peas
- Black Eyed Peas
- Red Beans
- Olive Oil for Sauteing Vegetables
- Sunflower oil for Frying (not for me :(.. this is for my husband and baby)
- Gingelly Oil for all kind of Dosas
- Coconut Oil for Vegetable Curries.. (Still I am puzzled whether to continue the use of cocnut oil or skip it continuously.. I should consult a my dietitian before that )