In the last part, we learnt that we should learn portion control for dieting.. In this post, we are going to see the dietary changes we are going to make.. I am going to list all the substitutions you can make in your diet.. I hope this will be helpful to you..
- Avoid any processed food
- Avoid carbonated drinks
- It is better to avoid chicken.. You can have sea food and mutton.. So you have chance to include some non-veg on your plate..
- Reduce the amount of oil you use for cooking..
- Avoid restaurant foods as much as possible..
- Reduce some salt in you food..
- Avoid using soy sauce.. Also reduce the usage of tomato sauce, and ketch ups..
Replacing with Substitutes
- Replace bleached flour/ all purpose flour with whole wheat flour.. This is what they call as replace white bread with wheat bread..
- Reduce your white rice 50%.. Start including red rice or brown rice.. Samai/ Little Millet can also be a nice substitute to rice..
- Replace all your fruit juices with fruits.. Still, you can fill yourself with detoxification smoothies and drinks..
- It is better to have only egg whites.. I mean, you should avoid yolk..
- You can have coffee and tea.. I won’t ask you to have black coffee or black tea.. You can add little milk..
- Replace your white sugar with raw sugar(brown) or jaggery..
- Replace fried snacks or starters with tawa grilled or oven baked..