Not everyone will get a good park or natural trail to walk.. Not everyone will get an opportunity to visit gyms. Even if they get a chance, their work schedule may be a hindrance for regular visits. I must consider all the cases, while suggesting something for losing weight. For that particular reason, I am writing this post. This is exclusively for those who cannot get a park or gym. This is the most suitable one for working women and busy mothers. Make a note of these cardio workouts and use the list. Before listing them, I need to tell the importance of cardio workout.
Uses of Cardio Workouts
- It improves the body metabolism
- It if good for heart
- It improves hormonal disorders
- It is good for people who have diabetes
- It reduces stress level
- It helps in losing weight
- It makes you sweat and removes waste water from the body
- Cardio Vascular exercises act as a natural hunger suppressant
- It is good for treating Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease
- It strengthens body and mind
Precautions in doing Cardio Workouts
- People having knee and joint pains should visit your doctor before doing cardio workouts. It is better to wear some precautionary belts and proper shoes.
- People having higher blood pressure should consult a doctor and should avoid doing high intensity workouts.
- People having heart related problems should consult their doctor and should avoid doing high intensity workouts.
- People having diabetes should keep some instant glucose on hand and should take 1 teaspoon, if they feel giddy.
- We should get some advice from doctors post-surgery and then start workouts
Some of the cardio workouts you can do at your home itself (from youtube)