This soup recipe would help those who are on GM Diet. You can have this soup as a lightweight snack too. During your weight loss journey this kind of soup will be helpful.
I have added some spices for flavor. I have skipped onion powder, as most of you would find it difficult to get. Also I have skipped celery, as it is not widely available in Indian stores. This version will be really easy. Most of the ingredients will be in your home and hence, you can make in a few minutes.
GM Wonder Soup Recipe | Indian Style Wonder Soup Recipe
|Prep Time :
5 for 5
Calories per Serving:
- 250gms of cabbage
- few slices of capsicum
- 1/2 onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 small tomato
- 2 green chillies
- little curry leaves
- a small piece of cinnamon or pattai
- 1/4 tsp cumin or seerakam
- 1 tsp olive oil or coconut oil
- Salt as per taste
- Heat a pan and add some oil. Add crushed cinnamon, curry leaves and cumin seeds. Let them sputter.
- Add onions and saute till they become transparent. Add garlic and saute for a while.
- Add tomatoes and capsicum. Saute till they become soft. Add chillies and cabbage. Saute for a while.
- Add water and some salt. Let them boil for nearly 15 minutes. Soup is ready. Adjust the salt as per you taste.
- You could add more pepper and salt, at the time of serving.
Take required ingredients. Heat some butter or oil. Add garlic,curry leaves, crushed cinnamon, cumin seeds and 2 or 3 cloves (grambu). Let them sputter.
Add onions, chillies and saute till they become transparent. Add cabbage and capsicum. Saute for a few minutes.
Add salt and 5 cups of water.
Let water boil. Cover the vessel and cook for 20 minutes. You are done.
Wonder Soup is ready to serve hot. Add salt and pepper as per your taste.