I started inquiring the benefits and found that curry leaves help in cell rejuvenation. Removal of dead cells and refreshing the lazy ones. Also some of the doctor I have met and complained about hair fall asked me to have curry leaves juice.
But it is not that much easy to simple have drink curry leaves juice in a gulp. It won’t taste good. You need more flavors in it.
In this recipe, I have listed a few other ingredients to add with this curry leaves juice to enhance the flavor and make it more tasty. You will never nod your head negatively, once you taste it. It is that much tasty. It is that much yummy. And the benefits are really great. Have it in empty stomach or as a mid-day snack.
Kariveppilai Mor | Curry Leaves in Buttermilk
|Prep Time :
|Serving Size: xx||Calories per Serving: xx|
- Curry Leaves – a handful
- Ginger – a small and thin slice
- Green Chillies – a small piece
- Asafoetida – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- Buttermilk – 1 cup
- Wash and clean curry leaves. Take curry leaves, ginger and green chilly in a blender.
- Grind curry leaves to a fine paste, adding little water.
- Add half cup of water and give a final pulse.
- Strain the juice and add it to buttermilk.
- Add salt and asafoetida. Give a good mix.
- Karuveppilai Mor with good flavor is ready.
Wash and clean curry leaves. Take curry leaves, ginger and green chilly in a blender.
Grind curry leaves to a fine paste, adding little water.
Add half cup of water and give a final pulse.
Strain the juice.