This smoothie is one such combination, which you should never resist. Adding sugar or honey is completely optional. While blending, papaya and carrot gives a mixed flavor of mangoes. I love mangoes and the flavor is very much inviting.
The reason why we should have this one as a morning breakfast smoothie is, it is filling. If you have a glass of smoothie, definitely you could stand from hunger for the next 3 hours, It reduced pressure and it reduces tension. If you are on a weight loss diet, definitely include this smoothie to have a fast weight loss.
Papaya and Carrot Smoothie | Weight Loss Smoothies | Juice Fasting Recipe
|Prep Time :
|Serving Size: 2 cups||Calories per Serving: 140|
- Papaya – 8 cubs
- Carrot – half medium, cubed</span>
- Milk – half cup
- Soaked Chia Seeds – 1 teaspoon Raw Sugar or Honey – 1teaspoon (optional)
- Take papaya, carrot and soaked chia seeds in a blender.
- Add sugar or honey.
- Puree the above ingredients well.
- Add milk and one cup of water. Grind it once again.
- Papaya and Carrot Smoothie is ready to serve chilled.
1. Take papaya, carrot and soaked chia seeds in a blender.
2. Add sugar or honey.
3. Puree the above ingredients well.
4. Add milk and one cup of water. Grind it once again.
5. Papaya and Carrot Smoothie is ready to serve chilled.