Health Benefits of Quinoa
- Rich in proteins
- It is Rich in minerals like iron, magnesium and manganese
- Rich in Fiber
- It is Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids
There are some other Indian Style Quinoa Recipes in my blog from Category like Weight Loss Diet Recipes and Diabetic Friendly Diet Recipes
- Quinoa Vegetable Pulao in Pressure Cooker
- Quinoa Methi Pulao in Pressure Cooker
- Quinoa Peas Pulao in Pressure Cooker
- Quinoa Sambar Rice in Pressure Cooker
- Indian Style Quinoa Salad Recipe
- How to cook Quinoa in Pressure Cooker ?
How to cook Quinoa | Cooking Quinoa
It is a basic recipe explaining how to cook quinoa perfectly. Cooking Quinoa is very very simple and easy. This recipe uses open pot method to cook Quinoa.
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1.5 cups Water
Wash quinoa 2 or 3 times and drain it.
Boil water in a heavy bottomed vessel. Add quinoa and wait till it boils and bubbles come out.
Keep the flame in low and cover the vessel with a lid. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes. Stir often. Mostly it will get cooked in 10 to 15 minutes. Switch off the flame now.
Wait for 5 minutes, so that it settles. Now you can fluff it gently with a fork. Spread it on a plate and let it cool down.
It is ready now. You can use it to make any other dishes using Quinoa.