Lemon Tea is a very common no milk tea. Please don’t scold me to see this simple procedure. This is just another post to note down a very simple recipe. Lemon tea is a fat burner. It increases metabolism. It favors fat loss and weight loss.
Some other recipes to make Herbal Teas and Weight Loss Teas
- Hot Blueberry Tea Recipe
- Hot Pomegranate Tea Recipe
- Hot Strawberry Tea Recipe
- Hot Raspberry Tea Recipe
- Hot Apple Tea Recipe
- Hot Orange Tea Recipe
Health Benefits of Lemon Tea – Reference Link Here
- Improved Iron Absorption
- Improved Immunity
- Increases Metabolism
- Improves Digestion
Lemon Tea Recipe | Lemon Tea for Weight Loss
5 for 5
Calories per Serving:
- half Lemon
- 1/2 tsp tea leaves
- little honey (optional)
- few mint leaves
- Peel the skin of lemon and collect it.
- Take lemon skin peels, tea dust and 2 cups of water in a sauce pan
- Bring it to boil. Let it become like a decoction. Strain this concoction and collect it.
- Extract juice from the one half of lemon. Roughly, it will be 2 tsp.
- Prepare the serving cups. Add lemon juice (1 tsp per cup). Add very little honey as per you taste.
- Pour in the strained tea concoction. Stir with a spoon.
- Garnish with some mint leaves and serve it hot. Mint leaves give a nice flavor.
|Peel the skin of lemon and collect it.|
|Take lemon skin peels, tea dust and 2 cups of water in a sauce pan|
|Bring it to boil. Let it become like a decoction.|
|Strain this concoction and collect it.|
|Extract juice from the one half of lemon. Roughly, it will be 2 tsp.|
|Prepare the serving cups. Add very little honey as per you taste.|
|Add lemon juice (1 tsp per cup).|
|Pour in the strained tea concoction. Stir with a spoon.|
|Garnish with some mint leaves and serve it hot. Mint leaves give a nice flavor.|