As it is a skinny Dessert, I wished trying at home. You can straightaway find the recipe in any food website. I referred this in SuperHealthyKids. To make it creamy, they include banana. This gives you the same texture of ice creams and thus becomes a guiltless dessert or snack. To make it diabetic friendly, skip the honey.
If you find berries cheap at your location, you can buy and freeze them in ziplock cover until 3 months. You can use it when you wish to make this kind of skinny dessert. Bananas are available in all seasons. Honey and Curd are common ingredients at home. There is no need for churning or ice cream makers. So it is easy to make this dessert.
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe without Ice Cream Maker
5 for 5
Calories per Serving:
80 to 15 cal
- 1 cup chopped strawberries, frozen
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 tsp thick curd
- Take the frozen berries, banana, honey and curd in a mixer jar
- Grind it well and purée it
- Transfer it to an airtight container and add some chopped strawberries. Keep it in freezer for 4 hours
- You can take it out during serving time. Scoop it out with a warm spoon and serve it in a bowl
Grind it well and purée it.
Transfer it to an airtight container and add some chopped strawberries.
Keep it in freezer for 4 hours.
You can take it out during serving time.
Scoop it out with a warm spoon
Serve it in a bowl.