If you plan to give this to your kid, strain with a medium holed strainer. Adults can drink this even without straining. That is a way healthy.
Health Benefits of Carrots
- Carrot is rich in antioxidants.
- Carrots are rich in Vitamin A. They are good for eyes and skin.
- If you drink carrot juice continuously for a month, your skin will start glowing. It improves your complexion.
- It is better to give carrot juice to kids, as it is good for eyes and teeth.
Carrot Milkshake with Almonds | Carrot Milkshake Recipe
5 for 5
Calories per Serving:
200 to 300
- 1 Medium Carrot
- 10 to 15 Almonds, Soaked
- 1 or 2 tsp Honey
- Chop carrots into small pieces. Soak almonds and remove the skin.
- Combine carrots, almonds and honey in a blender. Puree it adding very little water.
- After it became puree, add water and grind once again. Strain it using a strainer, transfer to a vessel and chill it.
- Pour it in a serving glass. Sprinkle some almonds and serve chill.
Note: It is optional to strain the juice. For full health benefits, you can have it even without straining.
Puree it adding very little water.
After it became puree, add water and grind once again. Strain it using a strainer, transfer to a vessel and chill it.
Pour it in a serving glass. Sprinkle some almonds and serve chill.